Despite the challenge of this crisis to the start of any new ministry, we are delighted to welcome a number of new clergy to the Diocese. The Services of Institution will take place when possible, but most of them have already begun their ministry here.
- The Revd Kathy Barrable has been Licensed as priest-in-charge of St Mary, Newport and St Margaret, Tayport. Kathy comes to us after a long ministry in South Africa.
- The Revd Lesley-ann Craddock has been Licensed as priest-in-charge of St Mary, Birnam. Lesley-ann has served in England and also in Glasgow and the Diocese of Moray.
- The Revd Bonnie Evans-Hills was Licensed as priest-in-charge of St Margaret, Leven on 1 May. Bonnie has served in England, and has long experience in international Inter-Faith work.
- The Revd Gerry Dillon was Licensed on 1st May as priest-evangelist of the Central Fife Centre of Mission, a partnership with Church Army, and priest-in-charge of St Luke, Glenrothes and St Finnian, Lochgelly. Gerry has previously served the Central Fife Group as non-stipendiary priest.
- The Revd Steve Butler will be Licensed as priest-in-charge of St John, Pittenweem and St Michael, Elie. The date will be confirmed once arrangements for his move can be made. Steve comes to the Diocese from the Diocese of Edinburgh.