Rev. Sheila Cameron, Interim Priest-In-Charge
About Rosyth, St Margaret’s
Closure of the Rosyth Naval Base resulted in St Margaret’s Anglican church closing in January 1996. Many members kept together and St Margaret’s Episcopal Church was formed as a worshipping congregation, using, by invitation of the Methodist minister, the buildings of Rosyth Methodist Church. This proved successful and a local ecumenical partnership was formed between the two congregations and a covenant signed in June 2000. The partnership has flourished since then. The church, a modern building designed by architect Alan Mercer, is a sanctuary of A-frame design with single-storey hall and adjoining ancillary rooms. It has a striking 30ft-high mural, painted in Byzantine style by Derek Seymour.
Holy Communion every Sunday at 9.30am apart from the fourth Sunday of the month when we have a joint service with the Methodists at 1030 am.
Sunday@6pm as announced. Please check website for details
- Rev. Sheila Cameron, Interim Priest-In-Charge
Wheelchair access, induction loop system.