Very Revd Hunter Farquharson - Provost | Revd Celia Matthews - Retired clergy | Revd Alan Prett - Retired Clergy |Mrs Sarah Lawson - Hospital chaplain
About Perth, St Ninian’s Cathedral
St Ninian’s is home to a lively, caring congregation of people from many different backgrounds. We share the belief that being human is a wonderful gift and rejoice in the diversity of God’s creation. The Cathedral provides a range of activities for the wider community to which all are welcome. These include Youth Group on Sunday evenings; the 153 Club (Sunday School) for children 3 – 12 years old; Lay Ministry to provide communion for those unable to attend church; the Barnabas Group meets weekly to explore Bible and for fellowship.
Lunch-time Concerts are held monthly on Saturdays in the church; Community Lunch held monthly on Saturdays; Friends of Perth Cathedral Music established to support music in the Cathedral; Mothers’ Union - held monthly for fellowship and prayer; Gold Club for retired people to meet monthly; Men’s Club meets monthly.
Other activities are Yoga - meets weekly; Little Cherubs Toddler Group meets weekly; Country Dance Club meets monthly.
For details of dates and times see the Children & Community and News & Events sections of the Cathedral website or telephone the office.
- Holy Communion 9.00am on Sunday
- Holy Communion (Sung) 11.00am on Sunday
- Morning Prayer 9.00am on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
- Holy Communion 11.00am on Wednesday
- Holy Communion 9.00am on Thursday
- Choral Evensong generally 4.30pm on the 3rd Sunday of each month except July, August & December. For details of the dates please see the Cathedral website
- Very Revd Hunter Farquharson - Prov
- Revd Celia Matthews - Retired clergy
- Revd Alan Prett - Retired Clergy
- Mrs Sarah Lawson - Hospital chaplain
Wheelchair Access, Induction Loop System