BEING CHURCH AFTER COVID
In place of the usual Diocesan Clergy Conference in January, clergy are invited to an online day Conference on Tuesday 19 January, on “Being Church after Covid.”
The Conference will be led by Dr Richard Tiplady, Director of Mixed-Mode training at SEI. The aim will be to give us some ideas to explore and some possible steps to take.
The day will have 5 sections, with good breaks between them:
– 3 sessions led by Richard, each of 1 hour duration including input, group discussion, and questions:
- Church and Ministry in a Time of Covid
- Leading in Times of Uncertainty
- Pioneer ministry: learning and experimentation in mission
Richard will provide a handout for his sessions, and some pre-reading.
– An open session to share experience and concerns about ministry
– Simple, short online worship together
To facilitate setting up the Zoom link, please register now for the Conference with Carol at email@example.com.
A podcast of Dr Richard Tiplady in discussion with URC minister Stewart Cutler on “Church and Ministry after Covid”, “Leading When You Don’t Know Where You’re Going”, and “Pioneer Ministry”, can be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U1D2065iJQ&ab_channel=ctl-alt-del-church.